2020/2021 Fishing Licence Photo Competition
Entries open now
Get your photo on the 2020/2021 Fishing Licence.
Four monthly competitions selected by judging panel:
January 2020 - $500 Kilwell voucher
February 2020 - $500 Kilwell voucher
March 2020 - $500 Kilwell voucher
April 2020 - $500 Kilwell voucher
Grand prize will be decided by public vote on the Fish & Game Facebook page
The winner will receive:
- Your photo on the front of the 2020/2021 Fish & Game fishing licence
- $2,000 voucher from Kilwell Sports
- Your name engraved on an annual trophy retained by Fish & Game
How to enter
Take a photo on your camera or phone related to sports fishing in New Zealand and upload it below to enter. (Please read the terms and conditions below to ensure you are aware of all the competition requirements) Entries that do not meet the T&C's will not be accepted.
The rules in brief (please read these to avoid your entry being invalid):
- The form below is the only accepted method of entry
- The competition is open to NZ residents only (except F&G staff, volunteers, sponsors and competition judges and their immediate families)
- Entries can only be made by the actual photographer
- Photos must be taken in New Zealand
- One entry per person per month, no photo can be submitted more than once throughout the entire competition
- Entries will be accepted from the first day to the last day of the calendar month
- No entry can be submitted to any other competition past or present and for winners, in the future
- Files must be .jpg or .jpeg between 1Mb and 5Mb
Read the full terms and conditions here
All entries are subject to terms and conditions and entry is deemed acceptance, you can read them here
Please allow up to 48 hours before your photo is displayed after entering it.
If your photo does not a appear below, it will be because it did not meet the terms and conditions of entry.
Entries open for the first monthly competition: Wednesday 1st January 2020 and close Friday 31st January 2020 (Any entries outside of these dates will be invalid, except that any entry received after the month end will will be accepted as an entry for the February competition)