Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website.
The term ‘Fish & Game NZ’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2 Jarden Mile, PO Box 13-141, Wellington, New Zealand. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.
Any information provided to us via upload to the site, specifically via the 'Brag Your Bag' and 'Brag Your Catch' areas of the site becomes the property of Fish & Game NZ, we reserve the right to use any image or information uploaded to the website in our promotional or marketing material. By uploading an image to the site your confirm you are the rights holder of the image and have the authority to publish the image being uploaded.
Shop Terms & Conditions
By purchasing products or services from Fish & Game NZ (Fish & Game) or using this website the purchaser ("customer"), agrees to the following terms and conditions of sale.
All prices shown are in New Zealand Dollars. Payments from customers outside of New Zealand are required to be in New Zealand Dollars. We do not accept any other currency. Your credit card issuer may apply charges for currency conversion. Fish & Game will not cover the cost of these charges or accept responsibility for any currency conversion charges.
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
For New Zealand delivery addresses, all prices are New Zealand GST (Goods and Services Tax at 15%) inclusive unless otherwise stated.
We accept Visa and MasterCard. The name that will appear on cardholder/bank statements will be Fish & Game.
Fish & Game uses the DPS Payment Express Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. DPS processes online credit card transactions securely for thousands of merchants globally, providing a safe and secure online payment service.
- Payments are processed in real-time
- Fish & Game does not have access to your full card number, the credit card payment is secured by DPS
- DPS have bank grade security. All transaction details are stored in their PCI-DSS compliant Data Centre
- DPS Payment Express Software is certified with over 200 banks globally
Visit www.paymentexpress.com for more info on online credit card payments.
Register online with confidence.
Fish & Game ensures the checkout is protected and secure, with DPS Payment Express Gateway and Digicert SSL highest strength 2048-bit signatures with 128 bit encryption.
Applications for refunds will be accepted up to seven days before the symposium. If you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org within seven days, we will be happy to offer a full refund.
New Zealand Law
Any goods or services supplied or sold by Fish & Game are sold or supplied under conditions of New Zealand Law. The Laws of sale and contract by any other country do not apply.
- Where the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 apply, these terms will be read subject to the application of that Act, and in the case of any conflict, the provisions of that Act will apply.
- The Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 does not apply to business customers (where "business" is as defined by the Act). Business customers agree that where products are purchased for the purpose of a business that the Act does not apply.
Fish & Game NZ hereby grants you permission to access, view and download the content appearing on this site, for personal, non-commercial use only. You agree not to use any device, method or software to interfere with the proper functioning of this site. Without the expressed written permission of Fish & Game, you may not use any device, method or software including, but not limited to: spiders, robots, avatars, agents, data mining, gathering or extraction tools and attempts to probe, scan or test or breach security and authentication measures.
Fish & Game and Hothouse, our web development partner, have worked hard to make this website as user friendly and informative as possible. When viewing the pages of this website, you acknowledge that you have read and accepted the following disclaimer. The information on this website is provided for general information only.
Fish & Game has provided this information for the benefit of users in good faith and with reasonable care. Errors and omissions in this information may occur including through negligence. Accordingly, Fish & Game does not accept any liability for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any opinion, information, advice, representation or omission contained on this website.
Copyright & Trademarks
You agree that the content you access, view or download and the software used to create it, remains the property of Fish & Game as defined by New Zealand and International Intellectual Property Laws, including but not limited to Copyright and Trademark laws. You agree not to modify or alter the content in any way, or make it available to any third parties.
The personal information supplied to Fish & Game will be stored by Fish & Game on a secure server. All information is encrypted whilst in transit. Fish & Game will not share your personal information with any other third party. Whilst all care is taken to offer a secure system we cannot provide a 100% guaranteed secure system. Please note, the information you provide is provided at your own risk.