April Photo Competition
April entries open now
Get a photo you have taken on the 2020/2021 Fishing Licence.
Four monthly competitions selected by judging panel:
January 2021 - $500 Kilwell voucher (completed)
February 2021 - $500 Kilwell voucher (completed)
March 2021 - $500 Kilwell voucher (completed)
April 2021 - $500 Kilwell voucher (open now)
Grand prize will be decided in May by public vote on the Fish & Game Facebook page
The monthly winner will receive a $500 Kilwell Sports voucher and the major prize winner will receive:
- Your photo on the front of the 2021/2022 Fish & Game fishing licence
- $2,000 voucher from Kilwell Sports
- Your name engraved on an annual trophy retained by Fish & Game
How to enter
Please read the T&C's, this is the important stuff
Take a photo on your camera or phone related to sports fishing in New Zealand and upload it below to enter. (Please read the terms and conditions below to ensure you are aware of all the competition requirements) Entries that do not meet the T&C's will not be accepted.
The rules in brief (please read these to avoid your entry being invalid)
- Images must be .jpg or .jpeg
- Image size must be minimum 1Mb and maximum 5Mb
- The form below is the only accepted method of entry
- The competition is open to NZ residents only (except F&G staff, F&G volunteers, sponsors and competition judges.
- Entries can only be made by the actual photographer
- Photos must be taken in New Zealand
- One entry per person per month, no photo can be submitted more than once throughout the entire competition
- Entries will be accepted from the first day to the last day of the calendar month
- No entry can be submitted to any other competition past or present
- Winning photos become the property of Fish & Game NZ and cannot be entered in any future competition
All entries are subject to terms and conditions and entry is deemed acceptance, you can read them here
Please allow up to 48 hours before your photo is displayed after entering it.
If your photo does not a appear below, it will be because it did not meet the terms and conditions of entry.
Entries now open for the fourth monthly competition: Thursday 1st April 2021 and close Friday 30th April 2021 (Any entries outside of these dates will be invalid)
Winner of the January competition is Israel Taylor with this great photo taken at Lake Pukaki.
Winner of the February competition is Sam Worsp with this great photo taken at Lake Waikaremoana.
Winner of the March competition is Johnny Huynen with this great photo taken at Lake Rotoiti.