Duck, Orange & Watercress Salad
Fresh, flavoursome, and healthy. A great dish to share with whanau and friends.
- 2 duck breast
- Oil spray
- 1 bunch baby watercress (large stalks removed and washed)
- 2 sweet navel oranges
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp runny honey
- 1 Tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar
1. Pre-heat oven to 180ºC.
2. Remove skin from duck. Put into hot pan and fry in very lightly oiled pan for 2 mins each side. Place in a pre-heated oven for 5 mins or until medium. Take out of oven and rest for 5 minutes, set aside.
3. Place watercress in a bowl, peel oranges removing all pith, cut into segments and add to the watercress.
4. Whisk together olive oil, honey, mustard and balsamic thoroughly to make the dressing.
5. Slice duck thinly add to salad drizzle over dressing and serve.